Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The importance of having hobbies

Here is another area where I have a big problem with the whole seduction community. All they talk about, obsessively, is sex and women.

Well, guess what? Guys need to have more than that going on if they want to enjoy the company of quality women. They need to be well rounded individuals who are actually interesting to be around. I have several hobbies and sports I engage in - things that I enjoy for thier own sake - like photography and video editing:



The slide show here in the side bar shows some of my other interests, interests that I share with women I find attractive. It's a great screening tool for men too. If she is not interested in what you are interested in, why go to the trouble of seducing her?

You will both have a miserable time together. Sure, sex is fun and all, but really, it's a very small part of even a casual relationship.

;-)

No comments: