Monday, October 20, 2008

Handling Social Rejection

This topic comes up a lot in the personal e-mails I recieve -

Guys ask, "how can avoid rejection" or "I'm afraid of rejection" It's one of the biggest fears guys have - "what if she doesn't like me?". The pressure is on males to approach and lead interactions, and this can lead to paralysing fear.

The solution to fear of rejection is simple - go out and get "rejected".

A lot.

It's no big deal. I got "rejected" by a woman today - I offered her one of my trademark smiley face stickers, and she rejected it - right in front of a good friend of mine.

He said "Dude - that was EMBARASSING ....."

I said, "Yea, I know...silly girl ... she must be having bad day - she could have gotten a SMILEY FACE STICKER from me!"

Who knows....maybe her pet Anaconda choked death on her pet Chihuawawa that morning, and they are both dead. Seriously....I've come across all sorts of crazy things. Dont take it personally.

Again....rejection is all about your belifes. I actually feel sorry for the women who don't want to engage me - they are truly missing out on some fun. For god's sake, I'm BADDOG! One of the most fun, interesting guys in the world! They blew a chance to have a life changing interaction with ME.

Some women simply don't qualify for your time and attention....don't get hurt or angry at this - accept it, then move on to another girl immediately, right in front of her if at all possible....

....That's detachment. It will work wonders for your mindset if you practice it consistently.

Your beliefs are what matter if you wish to lead social interactions.

No comments: